Kindness promotes harmony and happiness
Be in harmony with yourself
Health can be thought of as a state of complete harmony between the mind, body and spirit.
It is hugely important to achieve balance in our daily lives, and this kind of harmony can be the key to ultimate wellness and happiness. Believe in your potential and trust the power within you!
Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but remember, it can not rain forever. Always be positive!
Mind, Body & Spirit | Namaste
Covid-19 | Important information
At Oeshi, your wellbeing is of the utmost importance to me at all times. I am following all the relevant health and safety guidelines issued by UK health and government website alongside the World Health Organisation to ensure I am providing the safest possible environment.
As many of you know, my first job as a Massage Therapist was working onboard a cruise ship. I am used to working following a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness. High sanitation protocols are essential and in practice on the cruise at all times, everywhere.
As always, I work with high standard of hygiene and cleanliness:
- The treatment environment has been modified to create more clear space which everyone feels more comfortable walking into.
- Hand sanitisers, wash and gel are available.
- Please use the sanitiser gel at your arrival and right before you leave.
- If you feel unwell or have any symptoms, please reschedule.
- I practice PPE use at all times and not only during the treatment.
- Contactless payment is available.
- An extra “clean up” time has been added. A total of 45 minutes in between clients rather than the 30 minutes before the pandemic, to guarantee a deeper cleaning of; treatment bed, surfaces, work stations, door handles, floor, air ventilation, etc.
- Towels and massage sheets are wash at over 60 degrees.
- Refreshment is available upon request.
- Unfortunately, we need to avoid hand shakes, hugs or kisses. Beautiful and kind smiles are all that we have. You will have to feel mine through my eyes : )
- Same policy for home visit treatments.
- Suggestions are more than welcome!
On a personal note, I would like to THANK YOU for your loyalty, the kind messages and support that I have received. Everyone means so much to me, and I hope that I see you all very soon, once we have all navigated our way through these unprecedented times.
I hope you and your families are well. Thank you.